The RED Scarlet
With the innate ability to capture 5K REDCODE RAW stills and 4K motion, resolution sustains itself as a dominant gene in the RED family.
The RED® Scarlet
Scarlet-X functions as a flexible device, utilizing HDRx and interchangeable lens mounts to provide you with options in a world that’s always changing.
The RED® Scarlet
5K burst modes snap up to 12 fps with 4K reaching up to 30 fps—helping you capture every perfect moment.
The RED® Scarlet
All of the finest qualities of cinema and photography have now aligned, letting you take advantage of the best of both worlds with Scarlet-X.
Digital Ladder offers an array of packages at discounted prices. From lenses to audio we have what you need. We also create custom packages to meet your needs.
a la Carte Pricing
Just need a few items? Check out our a la carte section to get exactly what you need.
- Scarlet Basic Package
- Scarlet 6-pack Lens Package
- Scarlet Audio Package
- Scarlet Cinema Package
- Upgrade Options
Scarlet Basic PackageCONTACT US FOR QUOTE
- Scarlet X Brain w/ Al Canon Mount
- DSMC Side Handle
- Red Pro 5" Touch LCD
- (5x) RedMAG 64GB
- Red Station (SSD) 1.8"
- (2x) RedVolts w/ Charger
- (2x) Globalmediapro Li160S-R V-Mounts w/ Charger
- Wooden Camera QB V-Mount
- Wooden Camera Easy Top X
- Wooden Camera Easy Riser
- Wooden Camera A-Box
- Wooden Camera Top Handle
- Wooden Camera LW 15mm Bracket
- Wooden Camera 1/4-20 Hot Shoe
- Wooden Camera Safety NATO Rail (150mm)
- Wooden Camera Side Handle (Rubber)
- Wooden Camera NATO Clamp
- Pelican iM2950 Case
Scarlet Basic Package Plus any (6) six of the following lenses:CONTACT US FOR QUOTE
- Canon L Series 24mm - 70mm f2.8
- Canon L Series II 70mm - 200mm f/2.8
- Canon L Series 24-105mm f/4
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
- Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 APO EX OS
- Tamron AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di-II
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4
- Canon 50mm f/1.8
- Canon 85mm f/1.8
- Lensbaby Control Freak Tilt/Shift Lens
Scarlet Basic Package + Scarlet Audio PackageCONTACT US FOR QUOTE
- Zaxcom Nomad 6 Mixer/Recorder
- Zoom H4n Recorder
- Schoeps CMIT5U Shotgun Mic
- DPA 4063 Lav Mic
- Zaxcom RX900S Wireless Receiver (Block 21)
- Zaxcom TRX900LT Wireless Transmitter (Block 21)
- (2x) Zaxcom ERX1TCD IFB/Timecode Receiver
- KTek Boompole with internal XLR
- Sennheiser ME66 shotgun mic
Scarlet Full Cinema Package includes the Scarlet Basic Package + 6-pack lens package + the items listed below:CONTACT US FOR QUOTE
- Manfrotto 526 w/ 350 MVB Tripod
- Manfrotto 509HD w/ 536B Tripod
- VRig 12" Carbon Steel Rails
- Chrosziel Mattebox
- Redrock Follow Focus 2/ w 3 inch whip
- Gini Follow Focus
Upgrade OptionsCONTACT US FOR QUOTE
- EasyRig2 Camera Support
- Audio Package
- Calmet (Manfrotto) Quick Release
- Gini DSLR Support Rig w/ Follow Focus
Scarlet- X Equipment
|Scarlet-X Brain||DSMC Side Handle||Redmote|
|Red Pro 5.6" Touch LCD||RedMAG 64GB||Red Station (SSD) 1.8|
|RedVolts w/ Charger (2x)||Globalmediapro Li60S-R
|Wooden Camera QB
|Wooden Camera A Box||Wooden Camera Top Handle||Wooden Camera Easy Top X|
|Wooden Camera Easy Rider||Wooden Camera LW 15mm Bracket||Wooden Camera 1/4-20 Hot Shoe|
|Wooden Camera Safety NATO Rail (150mm)||Wooden Camera Side Handle (Rubber)||Wooden Camera NATO Clamp|
|ZOOM LENS||ZOOM LENS||ZOOM LENS|
|Canon L Series 24mm - 70mm f2.8||Canon L Series II 70mm -200mm f2.8||Canon L Series 24-105mm f4|
|ZOOM LENS||ZOOM LENS||ZOOM LENS|
|Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8||Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 APO EX OS||Tamron AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR-Di-II|
|PRIME LENS||PRIME LENS||PRIME LENS|
|Sigma 30mm f/1.4||Canon 50mm f/1.8||Canon 85mm f/1.8|
|OTHER LENSES||OTHER LENSES||OTHER LENSES|
|Lensbaby Control Freak Tilt/Shift Lens|
|Schoeps CMIT5U Shotgun Mic||Sennheiser ME66||Rode NTG-1|
|Zaxcom Nomad 6||Zoom H4n||Zaxcom ERX1TCD IFB Receiver|
|DPA 406x Lav||Zaxcom RX900S||Zaxcom TRX900LT|
|Sennheiser G2 Set||Sennheiser MD46 w/ SKP100||AKG Perception 200|
|KTek Boom Pole||Rode Boom Pole||Petrol Bag w/ Harness|
|Audio Accessories||Audio Cables||Tekkeon MyPower Battery|
|Rosco Light Pads Gaffer Kit||Arri 1K Open Face||Arri Tungsten 1K Fresnel|
|Arri Tungsten 650 Fresnel||900 watt LED w/Vmount battery adapter||1200 watt LED|
|Sony Vmount Charger||Sony Vmount Batteries||HDV-Z96 LED Video Light|
|Canon 7D||Redrock Follow Focus 2/ w 3 inch whip||Gini Follow Focus|
|2GHZ MacBook Pro DIT laptop||Tiffen/B&W/Hoya 77and72mm filters||GorillaPod Focus w/ Ballhead X|
|Cineskates (for use with GorillaPod Focus)||Contour HD 1080p Helmet Cam||Fader ND Filter|
|Chrosziel Mattebox||EasyRig2 Camera Support||Portable Green Screen|
|C-Stand||(4x) WD 500GB SATA III HDDs w/ USB3 Duplicator||ASUS N43-JF USB3/eSata DIT Laptop|
|Manfrotto 526 w/ 350 MVB Tripod||Manfrotto 509HD w/ 536B Tripod||Zacuto Z Finder|
Reservations & Checkout
- Email or call us to reserve your equipment in advance to ensure availability.
- We will send you a confirmation email and invoice when your rental reservation has been secured.
- You or your producer will need a valid driver's license, passport, or state ID that we will keep on file.
- You or your producer will need a valid personal or corporate credit card that we will keep on file for billing and L&D.
- We may ask for standard production insurance with Digital Ladder, Inc listed as Additional Insured and Loss Payee.
- All prices on the website are daily list rates.
- Long-term rates and special packages are available. Contact us for details
Proof of Insurance
Proof of insurance is required on all rentals. A standard insurance certificate listing Digital Ladder, Inc. as loss payee and additional insured must be submitted and approved by Digital Ladder prior to checkout and pickup of rental.
If you do not have equipment insurance, we can assist you in contacting the appropriate parties to acquire such insurance coverage. Please be sure that your personal equipment is covered under an insurance policy. Digital Ladder will not accept responsibility for non-owned equipment.
All rentals are subject to a security deposit for the amount of the insurance deductible (or for the equipment's replacement value, whichever value is lower) unless an account in good standing has been established with us.
Digital Ladder must receive advance notice of any rentals that will be used outside of the US.
All clients of Digital Ladder must follow this standard rental payment procedure:
- Full payment of rental is due prior to checkout date.
- Equipment returned after the expected day of return may be charged the standard daily rental rate for each late day
- Check – must either be a certified check or an official bank check
- Credit Card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- All rental payments are processed in full at the time equipment is picked up.
- After we develop a rental relationship with you or your production company, additional billing terms may be available, such as partial payment on pickup, payment on return or monthly payments.
- Any lost and/or damaged equipment will be charged accordingly.
We accept the following methods of payment for all rental charges:
Digital Ladder's Mission
Our purpose is to help you, the artist, bring your project to life.
Digital Ladder's talented team of DPs, Editors, ACs, DITs and Sound Recordists will work with you on any aspect of production, from planning and budgeting all the way through the post process.
We aim to democratize the production process by making our people and cinema quality equipment available to our clients at affordable rates.